Alien Registration and Extension of Stay Length

Foreign students shall register as aliens at the immigration office after entering the university and expend the length of stay once every year in general after the registration.

The Center for International Exchange & Language Education handles both alien registration and extension of stay length, therefore foreign students should submit the required documents to the Center within the designated period.
Those who have completed a graduate course or graduates who want to acquire an employment visa can extend the length of stay on an individual basis.