- A. Student voluntarily leaving school with the principal’s permission
- B. Tuition return for dropouts
|Date of occurrence of cause for return||Amount of return|
|30 days after commencement of semester||Amount equivalent to five-sixths of the tuition|
|30 to 60 days after commencement of semester||Amount equivalent to two-thirds of the tuition|
|60 to 90 days after commencement of semester||Amount equivalent to half of the tuition|
|90 days after commencement of semester||No return|
- A. Students who come under any of the following items shall lose their college registration.
- Students who do not return to school within the following semester enrollment period after a leave of absence period.
- Students who enter another university.
- Students who are recognized to be unable to continue study due to illness or another reason.
- Students who do not register within the enrollment period of a semester.
- Students who do not complete the designated courses within the designated term of years.
※ Students who voluntarily leave school can get a refund of tuition, but expelled students are not eligible for a refund.