Student Medical Mutual Aid
Kunsan National University Student Medical Mutual Aid Association Standards
Students of Kunsan National University (freshman: 8,000 won, transfer students: 4,000 won)
Standards for provision of medical expenses
80% of medical insurance treatment. The amount is provided within the upper limit of each class, the sum of Class 1 and Class 3 should not exceed the amount of each class.
- Upper limit of provision
-Class 1 (공상치료): 500,000 won
-Class 2 (hospital treatment): 300,000 won
-Class 3 (outpatient treatment): 200,000 won
-Death: 1,000,000 won
- Starting from March 1st, 2011, the amount of medical expenses provided should not exceed the amount decided for each class.
- Industrial accident refers to an injury occurring due to an accident without cause attributable to the person at the event as approved by the university president.
Medical expense application procedure
- Write a written application for medical expenses at the health care center (health care center on 3rd floor of the 2nd student hall or download the application form from student support office website).
- Document to be submitted for medical expense application
- Medical certificate or medical confirmation
- Medical receipt
- Application for medical expense payment